Saturday 15 May 2010

Confidence Finding Your Way

I remember a time when I was scared still about travelling to places (either by car, walking or public transport) my myself. I have since worked hard on myself to build confidence in this area, as it was an obvious weak point in my character.

I always make sure that people attending our Confidence Course Oxford Newbury Banbury know exactly where they are going prior to the day, how they are getting there and the timings of the workshop. If you lack confidence in this way, as I did, I suggest you do the same. The best tactic I found was to look at the worst case scenario and think about the worst that can happen - such as getting lost, being late or feeling stupid. These things can all be put right and with the help of modern technology, such as mobile phones, you can always ask for help or send a message to say you are running late.

New technology also helps, with the use of satellite navigation - you can always find your way back if you are lost and find your way in the shortest possible time or distance. If you decide to 'go alone' - and I really recommend it for building your confidence, I believe from experience, that the more you do something, the easier it gets.

Other things to look at:

IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment